Trees of Reverie is hosting today's challenge!
"You’ve just started to work at a bookstore (or library) - what are your top ten go-to book recommendations?"
I chose these book because they're all part of series that I really enjoyed, either in the past or currently.
- In no particular order-
- 1. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling
- 2. Anne of the Island by LM Montgomery
- 3. A Swiftly Tilting Planet by Madeleine L'Engle
- 4. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
- 5. The Naming by Alison Croggon
- 6. These Happy Golden Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- 7. Sabriel by Garth Nix
- 8. Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
- 9. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- 10. Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
What would your recommendations be?